Need Financing After Chapter 13 Bankruptcy? Rochester Car Credit Can Help!
Getting a vehicle loan while in a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy can be a confusing and difficult process. We are here to help.
If you have been in Chapter 13 for very long, you know that the Bankruptcy Court and Trustee basically have total control over your finances. You cannot add debt without their knowledge, otherwise, they can dismiss your Chapter 13 and you would be starting all over. In Minnesota, and most other states, in order to get a vehicle loan with insurance quotes for your vehicle while in a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, you have to obtain a letter from the Trustee granting you permission to buy a vehicle outside of your repayment plan or obtain a signed Motion to Incur Debt.
Chapter 13 Auto Financing Process
1. You contact someone who specialized in Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Loans, Like Rochester Car Credit!
2. We review your bankruptcy and credit to decide what programs you will qualify for.
3. We filter your probable loan criteria against the available dealers' inventory to help you find as many vehicle options as possible. This will be based on the payment and down payment you feel comfortable with.
4. Once you find a car, we prepare all the paperwork to give to your attorney. This way you can request a specific permission letter.
5. We will hold your car for up to 10 days allowing you time to get the permission letter. Without the letter, you do not have a real approval or a real loan.
6. We then get final approval from the lender and fund your loan once all verifications have been done.
Tom Kadlec Kia
Rochester, MN 55901
|Monday:||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday:||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|